I have been playing with this again today, after last night's post

I had some early success with the Bullseye Lite OS but eventually had to
concede defeat.

It was not possible to play more than two tracks consecutively from
either a Android or iPhone.

I tried adding Raspotify into the mix but without any joy (no sound at
all).

I decided to build Librespot on the rpi3b (46mins 22 secs, but who's
counting)

So far this has been successful as a Spotify-Connect player.

On the same rpi3b I installed Squeezelite and LMS v8.3.1. The latter
with just the RP Plugin and Spotty Plugin

The Spotty Plugin works well into the onboard DAC HAT.

I can switch between Squeezelite (Radio Paradise) Spotty (also using the
Squeeezelite player) and Librespot for Spotify-Connect.

I have enabled the rpi3b as a Spotify-Connect player in the Advanced
Settings for the Plugin but it does not show as an available
Spotify-Connect player on any of my devices.

EDIT: after a few restarts of LMS and finally a reboot of the rpi3b the
LMS Spotify-Connect now appears on my phones.

39029

It playes one track, the next track starts then stops.
If I deselect it and then reselect it I can play a further track

This is the server log

Code:
--------------------

  [22-11-04 17:32:59.7169]
Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_initPopularTerms (587) Fulltext index
missing or outdated - re-building
  [22-11-04 17:34:11.6222]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210) Connect
daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force restart:
b8:27:eb:13:8e:b9 hilts
  [22-11-04 17:35:11.6467]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210) Connect
daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force restart:
b8:27:eb:13:8e:b9 hilts
  [22-11-04 17:36:11.6417]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210) Connect
daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force restart:
b8:27:eb:13:8e:b9 hilts
  [22-11-04 17:37:11.6278]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210) Connect
daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force restart:
b8:27:eb:13:8e:b9 hilts
  [22-11-04 17:38:11.6543]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210) Connect
daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force restart:
b8:27:eb:13:8e:b9 hilts
  [22-11-04 17:39:11.7009]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210) Connect
daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force restart:
b8:27:eb:13:8e:b9 hilts
  [22-11-04 17:55:50.0188] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid data:
204
  [22-11-04 17:55:50.5286] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1428) Invalid data:
204

I hope this is of some use:)

ronnie

|Filename: Spotty.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39029|