bengaldave wrote:
> Yes, since these will have nice acrylic cases (?) largest display that
> fits in case, just the 2 line display? Or color?
>
> Is there anything additionally we need to purchase?
>
> Power supply?

The SqueezeAMP Readme on github will answer a lot of questions...

https://github.com/philippe44/SqueezeAMP/blob/3.x/README.md

The display that fits in the case is the SSD1306, 0.91" 128x32 pixels,
the readme has a link to an example and shows a picture of it installed
inside the case.

Power supply, yes you'll need one - again the readme outlines the
options for basic or boost with or without batteries etc, I run a basic
with display no batteries using a 12v 1.5A psu from an old router and it
seems fine, but I also have 2A and 3A variants available if I need them.
Connector specs are in the readme.

Kev