If you have an extra, I would be interested in one.  I'd like to have a
modern unit to eventually replace a Touch, should one of my 2 devices
succumb to old age.  I'd like to get a head start coming up to speed on
the requirements for such a unit.

I'm not concerned about the cost.  I'd need simultaneous optical and RCA
out, Ethernet, but don't care about WiFi.  I almost never look at the
display since it lives in my server cabinet with the whole house audio
amps and other equipment.  Any reasonable case would be fine.  I run LMS
on my Mac.

I'm not a hardware guy, and although competent enough to do assembly,
I'd prefer to avoid breaking out in cold sweats trying to do anything
more than snapping parts together and basic wiring.

I've read through this thread, and the others, but still feel uncertain
enough that I need to ask - would this unit meet these needs, and what
would you recommend?