bengaldave wrote:

> Display like this?
> https://www.pishop.us/product/0-91-inch-white-oled-display-module-i2c-interface/

Yes

bengaldave wrote:

> will we have options for boost or not? I assumed most people wanted no
> boost?

Your initial interest/order will have been for basic or boost, I believe
you can change some components on a basic to bring it up to boost
specification - but these things are tiny as are some of the components,
so decent soldering skills with the right tools for smd soldering and
steady hand and heart would be required.

If I remember correctly when Philippe receives the batch he will contact
you to confirm your requirements and advise of payment details (was via
PayPal for both my batches), I guess if you wanted to change from basic
to boost you can ask at that stage if he has any boost available. Of
course Philippe would have to confirm this - I'm not officially speaking
on his behalf.

bengaldave wrote:

> So something like this
> 5.5mmX2.5mm connector
>
> https://www.amazon.com/12V-Power-Supply-Adapter-Transformer/dp/B07DMFN2YN/ref=sr_1_4?crid=C6E2V4HJLB7Z&keywords=power+supply+2.5mm&qid=1668121824&sprefix=power+supply+2.5mm%2Caps%2C146&sr=8-4X2.5mm

Yeah, but that's a big ol' psu, I think this one would also be fine
https://www.amazon.com/ALITOVE-100-240V-Converter-Available-Security/dp/B07VQGHSWY/ref=sr_1_19?crid=27X06L6GB7C9N&keywords=12v%2Bpower%2Bsupply&qid=1668124124&sprefix=12v%2B%2Caps%2C273&sr=8-19&th=1

bengaldave wrote:
> @paul, did not realize that it also had ethernet, thats great

Philippe has added Ethernet support to the SqueezeESP project but the
hardware required is not included in SqueezeAMP builds at the moment as
that would change the form factor and require another re-design of the
layout. In this latest batch Philippe has managed to add the IR receiver
without making the unit any larger, so no need for re-design of cases.
That would not be the case if an ethernet socket was added.

Kev