Paul Webster wrote:
> Latest SqueezeESP32 supports ethernet ... and for WiFi etc ... the case
> could have a cutout near the antenna.
>
> In fact ... the metal case proposer was "merlineng" whose message I
> followed (although I didn't remember it was the same account ... I had
> to go hunting to find it).
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113281-Another-batch-of-SqueezeAMP&p=996198&viewfull=1#post996198

Twas indeed me...

I'm still working on it - I'll try a bit harder now there's a new
version.

I've even had a workshop built in my factory so I can bugger about with
stuff like this - but that only got finished last week.

I get on it (properly) asap.

I might also make 3D printed ones - the process will be faster - then
I'll product aluminium versions.

That was the plan.

Tony.

2 x SqueezeAMP / 13 x Classic / 4 x Boom / 2 x Touch / 6 x Radio (4
black, 1 red, 1 white) / 3 x Duet / 3 x Controller / W10 LMS 8.0.0
Technics Separates (inc Linear Tracking Turntable) that I've had for 30+
years (been faultless and used almost daily)