I've sent an email for all who expressed interest for the new batch as
it will be here this week. If you have not received anything from me,
please send an email to philippe_44 at outlook dot com. Here is the
content of the email I've sent. I don't have final price, but should be
around 80USD.

Code:
--------------------

  - name and address
  - quantity
  - basic or boost (I only have 10 boost), see website to understand the
difference
  - slim case, large case (for battery)
  - top case option (bear with me for a bit) => please look at pictures here
https://github.com/philippe44/SqueezeAMP
  1- normal, 7 honeycomb holes, no room for display
  2- for small display (see pictures), missing 2 honeycomb holes to accommodate
display
  3- as 1- but with holes for an on/off switch
  4- as 2- but with holes for an on/off switch
  note that options with on/off switch should be the normal choice if you
selected the large case (with battery)
  - do you want a small display (limited quantity)
  - do you want cables to build your own extension and add on/off switch
(limited quantity)

  I can't guarantee that there will be the exact case choice you want. I don't
ship batteries.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3