ralphy wrote:
> To have the usb-power extension load at boot you need to add
> usb-power.tcz to the end of /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/onboot.lst
Yep, that is already something I configured yesterday. I saw that in the
GitHub issue shared earlier by @slartibartfast.

Once it is loaded during startup, will it then create the udev rule
during the boot-up process? How do I confirm it is the case? What will
the filename be if so?

Help me understand this:
- say that usb-power is loaded during startup, and I’m assuming it
creates the rule on the fly during start-up.
- what else do I need to do? Will then the power button be in a position
to put the DAC to sleep?
- I’ve seen that slartibartfast mentioned that the two user commands he
states in the GitHub issue are still needed. Not sure what would lead me
to confirm that I need to include those, but adding these commands feels
like the “topping” on the cake.

Is there anything else I’m missing? I myself created one issue in GitHub
framing my particular case a couple of weeks ago. If I ever manage to
solve my issue, I swear I will document the changes in that Guthub site…
😂