Quoting enduser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Do I need to play little games? No. I had a bad experience with you and
your company. It was real. It continues. I have plenty of facts.

Please feel free to share those facts. I am guessing that by now, many people would be more than happy to see those laid out instead of all the threats and yelling from all sides. Clearly you feel wronged, and we can all accept that you are very upset by it. You ask for decency, so now I'm simply asking that you calmly present your facts, since you have chosen to air all of this publicly.

If that is not something you wish to do, then I hope all of this public posturing on all sides can be left for cooler heads and the proper channels.

-kdf