seanadams Wrote:
> enduser,
>
> I apologize for all the frustrations you've experienced in dealing with
> our company.
>
> You are absolutely correct, SB1 has bugs which remain open to this
> day.
>
> Sorry again, and thank you for your understanding.
>
> SeanSean,

Thank you for your apology. I do accept the two part apology, including
what was better not said here. You have a role to play that is much
beyond mine.

I regret not handling things better as well. It was not my intent in
any way to make this thread or even this forum a place to hang dirty
laundry. Or even the volumes of email.

Honestly I believe the SB3 is a giant step forward from the SB1. It's
not perfect, but for a year and a half, give or take, it is good
progress.

Keep up the good work and think about some of the things I said
offline.

Kindly,
The Enduser

--