Well, this could go on for a while, because I think we are all
discussing our own requirements and preferences, and in this we are all
different (cry from the guy in the corner: "I'm not!" )

My view, FWIW, is that if I have a need for a computer in a particular
spot then I won't be buying an SB.  There are 4 people in my house, we
all have computers, we all access the common music library: I use
Softsqueeze or foobar, the others use iTunes.

But in rooms where is no computer, I definitely want a Squeezebox. So
far we have one in the main living room and one in the kitchen - I
can't imagine wanting anything as ugly as a computer in either of those
places. Maybe the bedroom is next, I don't know.

This way we have what we really want - music EVERYWHERE!

Fantastic.

Ceejay.

--
ceejay