I had the same problem trying to download the skin onto XP.  As
suggested as a workaround elsewhere, I installed Firefox from
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox, which took about two minutes, and was
able to download Ben's skin.  I didn't have anything to unzip it with,
but downloaded the free unzip utility from
http://www.pkware.com/home_and_small_office/downloads/windows/reader/.

The unzipped file contains a "Nokia770" directory with files and
sub-directories.  This is my first effort downloading a skin, but after
much trial and error I put the directory structure in \Program
Files\SlimServer\server\HTML and was able to access it within
SlimServer on my 770.  What Ben has done so far is absolutely terrific
- this will be my sole SB interface on my 770.

I agree with Ben that the 770 is super cool as a handheld SB
controller.  Because it is so versatile, it blows away the Sonos (at
least for my needs), which I almost bought before finding these boards.
(I chuckled when I read Ben's comment several nights ago about being
"geeked out" by his 770, but am happily owning my own geekness now.)

Ben, I'll offer some specific comments about the skin once I use it
some more.  In the meantime, can anyone tell me how to download
SoftSqueeze onto my 770?  I've gotten as far as figuring out that I
need to install Java first, but have not figured out how to do that
yet.

--
jz1