fmayhar wrote:
Considering that I've seen the SB3 freeze with alarming regularity, I'm
putting my money on it as having the problem.  But I am by no means
"keeping my mind closed to options" and I don't appreciate being
accused of doing so.  If you have any suggestions or ideas, say so, but
otherwise keep your insults to yourself.
I did.
Oh, and I have in fact opened a bug on this problem.  I just thought I
would see if the community could help me out first (particularly
considering that it's a weekend).  Guess not.  My bad.

In case you missed it, there was help. You just didn't show any interest in following the path given by that help. Contacting [EMAIL PROTECTED] is still our best plan at this point, given the problems you have stated. Filing a bug, wil not have it solved any time sooner as bugzilla is a developer tool. What your issue needs is support. In most cases, they can solve the issue without having to wait for a developer to get around to stepping through all of the same 'first steps'. I'm sorry you don't like how you are being told, but the process is still the same. Take it how you will.

-k