Hi all,

I have sold 2 sb1s which were working perfectly with 2 sb2s. My
intention was to upgrade the sb1s to sb3s and gradually add more sb3s
but now I am not so sure. Here's my latest problem after adding one new
Sb3.

If I synch the 2 SBs  and leave the Sb3 on its own everything is fine.

If I add the Sb3 to the synched Sb2s then play gets very choppy on the
audio (multiple stuttering and drop outs etc although it muddles
along!). This has the effect of slowing the track play time and the SB3
becomes unsyched finishing a typical 5min song 10 to 15 seconds late.
The main Sb2 (with no problems) waits in silence until the SB3 finished
before restarting the next track simultanously. However, within a few
seconds they have become unsyched again with choppy play largely on the
SB3.

The type of track seems to make no difference, neither does the coding
rate. For various reasons, I cannot use wired on the SB3 except as a
test. In fact, all the boxes are using wireless. All are getting signal
strength above 40%.

My main question is have people synched SB2 amd Sb3s on the same
wireless network without problems?

Setup: mp3's + WinXp + not as a service (slim.exe) + SlimServer
Version: 6.2.2 - 5886 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252 +netgear WGT624
wireless B&G

--
ajmitchell