On 1/31/06, ajmitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You shouldn't see choppy play on either the sb2 or sb3 unless you're
doing transcoding on the server or streaming something uncompressed

I agree I shouldn't see it, but there it is nevertheless. The computer
has plenty of capacity Athlon 2800 1GB RAM CPU useage very low
throughout. No other PC activity.

It sounds like you are running out of wireless bandwidth -- I know it may not make sense though.  The stops and starts sound like what I hear unsynchronized if I've got really low wireless connection strength.

Ben