SoundBoy Wrote:
> I just upgraded a fully functional SB3 with SS6.2.1 to the new version.
> After the firmware got upgraded to version 29, everything turns mad at
> me. I can connect to my server but I do not get any sound playing
> music, just see the titel. When connecting to Squeeznetwork, the music
> starts playing for 3 seconds, the SB3 reboots itself. What is going on
> here. This is a complete disaster.
>
> HELP HELP HELP HELP

You realize you're running pre-release software, right?  If you want to
try the bleeding edge, be prepared for some instability. For help with
the nightly builds, please post in the "Beta" forum - we will need data
from you such as which platform you're running, what kind of wireless
network you have, and so on. Then we can get the bugs fixed for you!

If you don't want to troubleshoot that's fine too, just roll back to
official release and you should be fine.

--
seanadams