Hey Greg:

Great to hear you've got something started on playing Sirius.  I think
you'll need to pass the WMA streams to AlienBBC in order to play them
across all Slim hardware.  A forum member named Triode should be able
to give you assistance with this.

Also, in order for you to display song information from Sirius, you'll
need a real time feed for that.   Most folks who have made online
players use the following realtime channel/song feed:

http://itson.siriusbackstage.com/

There's a new online player which is a yahoo widget which is very
slick, and shows what you can do with the channel/song feed and apply
it to slimserver's capabilities. You might want to look at it for
ideas...

http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/view.php?widget=38478

Really looking forward to helping you test your Sirius plugin.  I'm not
in my car much and really want to make more use of my lifetime
subscription without having to sit in front of my pc!

*Bradley

--
Bradley