Michaelwagner Wrote:
> This sounds like a good idea. Some of the options could use better
> explanations and a wizard-like sequential walk-through model.

I agree - and with it a much simpler interface with very few options to
change. Most new users shouldn't need to go anywhere near the web
interface. It all should work through the SB screen and remote to get
started, which I know it does, but make it really, really robust, even
if that means taking out features for the majority of users.
SlimServerLite to coin a phrase. It's not as fully featured, but
there's a lot less to go wrong...

Paul

--
CardinalFang