> A buddy who lives in the states or paypal?

I couldn't find any details about what methods of payment they take
without signing up.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, I think this is great news for SlimDevices!
This is exactly the sort of thing they need to differentiate from the
competition.

Hopefully Rhapsody will come good on their promise to provide the
service outside of the US.
It's always frustrating to see these services (Rhapsody as well)
unavailable elsewhere...

James