Michaelwagner Wrote:
> I think the quote we're looking for is:
>

> http://www.quotedb.com/quotes/2199
>
> I guess it's up to Sean & Dean (gee, a California beach band) if they
> want to go that way or not.

How you extract that by selling to the masses Slim Devices is somehow
selling to "stupid americans" is beyond belief.  I find it amusing that
so many people want Slim's products to remain their own little treasured
geek box that the world at large doesn't know about.

I remember when people that owned the iPod were considered elitest
because many people couldn't figure out how to load tunes onto it
(early iPods only had firewire interface)... Apple went with the
standard USB interface, made iTunes easier and easier to use and now
they have a massive success on their hands.  I fail to see why Slim
would want to do any different.

--
jmpage2