PAUL WILLIAMSON Wrote:

> Who the hell is this guy "Joe 6-Pack" I keep hearing about?
> And why is he concerned about audio quality while he's drunk?
>
> I doubt most Joe 6-Pack's give 2 hoots about audio quality, and
> even less about a computer.  Unless a squeezebox can be used
> to play audio porn, slimserver/squeezebox combo will never be
> part of the hi-fi setup of Joe 6-Pack.
>
> Paul

You'd probably be rather astounded then by the number of "normal Joes"
who have marvelled at my Squeezebox setup only to be intimidated by
what it takes to get the whole thing set up and working.

Not everyone who has a real job (welding, construction, telecom, pretty
much any job where you might actually break a sweat) and has a beer or
two is a drunken porn loving slobbish moron.

But it's good to see you wear your prejudices on your sleeve.

--
jmpage2