Hi there - I have been following this thread with much interest, and
it's great to see Progessive sorting things out and the Qsnap working
in peoples homes at last! Anyway ignoring the techie stuff like
torrents or telnet or whatever, now might be a good time to get back to
basics and ask you guys...

1) Is this really now a simple to implement solution for running
Slimserver without your PC switched on?

2) I use an iTunes database to catalogue my collection (EAC into .wav
into iTunes) and I presume I only get tags because iTunes has this info
in its database - so along with the files themselves I presume I need to
get all this info across into the NAS somehow? And from then on use the
NAS as my drive for iTunes to encode it's music files to - has anyone
done this yet?

3) Bit worried about time lags and slowing down as opposed to using the
PC to stream - has anyone found this to be an issue?

thanks in advance.. :-)

--
Timbo