kdf Wrote:
> On 29-Mar-06, at 2:34 AM, jonheal wrote:
>

> > kdf Wrote:
> >> I've posted a new version (1.13) that should hopefully fix the
> >> problems.
> >> -k
> > Rats, I'm still using 6.2.2.
> >
> well, I had asked...
> and really it was the 6.5 version that had the problem, but I can try
> to take a look at the older one.
Kevin,

I added a line to print all values of the $slimCommand to the debug log
(within the commandCallback sub). Neither "button, play" nor "button
play" appeared in the log.

However, if I changed this line:

elsif ($slimCommand eq "play")

to this:

elsif ($slimCommand eq "play" || "button, play")

the script fired when I clicked ANY button on the remote.

These changes were made to the version of the script I downloaded from
your web site, not my basterdised version.

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!