Mark,

Sorry to hear you are having problems when other people are using
theirs fine.

The product as it ships supports the native formats of the Squeezebox
range and we are working as hard as we can to support the other
formats. OGG is now available and I hope to have AAC available this
weekend or early next week. APE will follow shortly afterwards. It is
unfortunate what happened with the drive compatibility but that was an
issue for Qnap to sort out which they did very quickly.

Just like Squeezebox, the product will get better and better as time
goes on with updates and fixes.

Regards

Paul
Progressive Consumer Electronics Ltd