results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

bklaas Wrote:
> Thanks. You know, a month or so ago I did actually get a hold of the
> lead 770 guy at Nokia. We exchanged some interesting emails on the 770
> as well as the slimserver skin. I pitched the idea of Nokia sending me
> new hardware if they come out with, say, a 771. That suggestion was met
> with deafening silence. Oh well...
>
> Now slimdevices, that's another story. I had a shiny new Squeezebox
> arrive on my doorstep only a week or so after I checked in the very
> first version of the skin.
>
> Slimdevices 1, Nokia 0. I guess that should come as no surprise...
>
> #!/ben

Ben,

For whatever it's worth, there's a couple of folks inside Nokia who not
only use your skin but appreciate it very much

Unfortunately we don't work in the 770 group, but every time I run into
their marketing guy in the office I bug him about how they should send
you tons of free stuff :)

--
Victor