Oh right, you're using SlimServer 6.5, while I use 6.1. You have got the
correct version of the plugin, I hope.

On my setup, when you choose the Execute Script plugin a right-pointing
arrow is shown. So you press the Right arrow on the remote, and
immediately get a set of options, of which the first is "Press Play to
activate", the second is "Execute on Open File", and so on.

If you are getting something different, it is either a change in the
script (which it may well be) or some rrror in your installation. If
the script has changed significantly, it will need someone else to
respond.

--
danco