I've started working on a skin. I normally develop desktop applications
so I'm finding this web development thing a bit of a steep learning
curve.

It looks like the biggest problem is the way IE Mobile screws around
with images. Its possible to get the images to come out right but you
have to know how many pixels they are and then halve it!

I've managed to write a simple "Now playing" page which uses AJAX
requests to update the current song title every 5 seconds. I've got a
long way to go but its a start.

I think this device could make a really good remote because of the big
high-res screen, fullscreen browser, javascript/ajax support, 4-way
direction pad. My only real concern is battery life.

--
shawkie