Hi Kdf,
half way from getting slimserver run from my linkstation, I spent some
time in trying to change the buffer.

I changed many values in the following files:
Slim\Networking\stream.pm
Slim\Networking\Slimproto.pm
and found these two entries in Slip\player\Squeezebox.pm:

>       # if this is a remote stream, then let's start after 5 seconds even
if we haven't filled the buffer yet.
        my $quickstart = Slim::Music::Info::isRemoteURL($url) ? 5 : undef;

># make sure we have at least 10K before starting with a quickstart.
If not, then check again in a second.
>       if ($fullness > 10 * 1024)...

Unfortunately nothing changes, I suppose these are not related to
stream.mp3 broadcast :-(

Any idea on where to look? How does the streaming engine work here?!?
Thanks,
V.

--
Virgus