Sorry, I mistyped. I meant I had allegiance to my Nokia770 skin, not to
the 770 itself (I edited it after I posted the comment). I'm impressed
with the effort and the concept of the 770, but it's a far from perfect
device.

I have considered that Nokia770 isn't probably the best name for the
skin since it works so well on standard PCs (and apparently even works
on a PSP). The downside of renaming it would be that I wouldn't have
such a good excuse not to support IE. You have no idea how much more
fun it is to write a web interface when not having to deal with the
lousy quirks of Internet Exploder.

Yeah, I'm thinking "bartop" for the stylistic. It'd always be plugged
in and dedicated to controlling the squeezebox (I'm thinking firefox in
full-screen mode). With those tablets that cheap, it's going to be hard
to resist not getting one at some point. How did you feel about screen
clarity/resolution? Also, I'm assuming I could stick an 802.11g PCMCIA
card in one?

Ah, gadgets...
#!/ben

--