It is an interesting question, but they have not released information in
the past about it.

Since the field is growing rapidly, releasing sales figures would show
the competition just how much the market is worth and how fast it's
growing.  So for a privately held company (I assume this is the case)
there's no reason to release sales figures.

What I'm also interested in in sales growth.  I'm sure there was a big
increase after the introduction of the SB3 and there was another large
increase after the New York Times article back in January.

--
Mark Lanctot