andyg Wrote:
> Rhapsody doesn't support that.  I imagine it would be next to impossible
> to navigate such a large library.  You can only browse and play things
> you've added with the "+" icon, in addition to Rhapsody Radio and any
> playlists you've added.

Well, I'm grateful for the Rhapsody support.  And beggars shouldn't be
choosers, but one of the things I've loved about Vidur's old Realslim
plugin (which I still use on a daily basis) is that it allows you to
browse and search the rhapsody catalog.  I don't know exactly how it
does it, but it does.  And it's AMAZING to be able to search for any
artist, any song, anything and play it on my Squeezebox.  So it's
doable.  Somehow.  But perhaps not through the "authorized Rhapsody
API" (I'm making up that phrase).

--
azinck3