azinck3 wrote:

 but one of the things I've loved about Vidur's old Realslim
plugin (which I still use on a daily basis) is that it allows you to
browse and search the rhapsody catalog.
I've really loved that feature too - and it's one heck of a show off to friends when you can locate almost any music they can think of - and they always choose weird ones. I believe it's sold a few extra SB's too on that basis, but methinks that may be a feature that Rhapsody didn't really mean to offer ?? BTW Real thanks to Slim for adding official Rhapsody support back in - it is one of the main features that has been lacking for me :-)