Hi shawkie,

I just installed your new version of Borg on my x51v. I'm having
problems with most of the functions (read: don't work).

I hit the "house" at the top left, and I get a display of 9 icons with
names. If I tap on any icon link, the word "Browse!" under the "house"
icon changes very quickly to "Browse?" then back to "Browse!".
Unfortunately, nothing happens after that. I've tried tapping on the
links for every icon in the home page, but nothing happens.

Now, if I tap on the "notes" icon (to the right of the "house" icon), I
do get a page with volume settings, repeat, etc., along with the song
info currently playing.

Maybe there's something different about my SlimServer setup that
prevents you main page from functioning? I have 2 Squeezeboxes; maybe
that results in some confusion? SlimServer is running on WinXP Pro,
with my songs on a ReadyNAS X6 attached to my network.

I really hope you continue developing the Borg; I like it a lot :)

--
Omen