Okay. The way the text works is it says "Browse?" when its waiting for a
request to complete. Then when it gets a response it changes to
"Browse!" as it starts to process it. Then when it finishes processing
it goes to "Browse". If its getting stuck on "Browse!" then most likely
the function that processes the request is encountering an error. This
in turn probably means there is a problem with the response from the
server. I can think of two likely reasons:

1) You are using a different version of Slimserver and something is
behaving differently. What version are you using?

2) Either the client or the server is providing cached data to the
javascript code. The new improvements are supposed to let this happen
for improved performance but I suspect that you have data from the old
version being cached and this is not compatible with the new
javascript. I'm not entirely sure how best to sort this. I get the
impression that on my x51v the cache is invalidated when you restart IE
but possibly a soft reset might help. Also try clearing the cache in the
SlimServer directory on the server.

Let me know how you get on.

--
shawkie