I guess what I wasn't seeing was the frustration at not being able to
help (what a concept eh?). What I saw was (my perspective) was someone
being really frustrated with the boxes and venting. This is something I
totally get as I have had a ton of difficulty with my boxes too. The
terms of help and that's what I was seeing this time as well. Sorrry
for misreading your intentions and this forum is a constant reminder to
me of the painful limitations of this type of communication (as someone
pointed out in another forum thread, if this conversation had happened
face-to-face it would have been a lot different).
Peace!

--
sayonaraML