I decided to try ripping a number of CD to .wma instead of .mp3.  I used
Windows Media Player to rip the CDs.  The thing that is strange is that
if I play the .wma files in Windows Media Player they all play just
fine.  However, when playing them with SlimServer they don't.  All the
tracks for each album are listed, when I start to play the album it
typically plays part of the first track and then skips to another track
and play part of it and then skips to another or stops playing the album
all together as it has now reached the end.  This is happening with
every album that contains .wma files but does not happen to any of the
albums that contain .mp3 files.

Any clues?

--
fingers