Hi,

I have around, I dunno, 6 thousand songs at last count mosty from
ripping my CD collection, and I'd like to be able to play higher rated
songs some of the time.

However, I'm never going to get round to rating that many songs in this
lifetime!! So, I'm looking for a way to "auto-rate" all my songs. I can
then tweak anything I disagree with, but this would give me a good
starting point.

That way, I shouldn't get "Nenah Cherry" for example, any more when I
shuffle across my whole collection, as I'll be able to choose higher
rated songs (why on earth did I rip that CD anyway, it's complete crap
-- seemed OK at the time)

Currently I haven't rated anything, as it doesn't seem worth the
effort.

Help?

Oooo, BTW. I guess this would have to be from a site similar to
IMDB.com, but for music... if such a beastie exists. (i.e. Music
library, with ratings)

Steve

PS. Originially posted this on an iTunes forum
http://www.iprong.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11530 but thought I might
get a more sensible reply here.

--
sbutton