Quoting bklaas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

That was a hack fix because I was seeing that the first item when
looping through browse lists was junk. I assumed this was due to some
change in counting from 0 or from 1, but admittedly didn't spend any
time investigating after I got it to work.

I have little doubt that removing that will fix the issue that Richie
is seeing, but since I can't get the same behavior on my machine, this
will be tough for me to test.

ok, I can explain that one too :)

The album lists now have a "list view" and "gallery view". This is normally chosen by a linked image in the skin, which sets a cookie and reloads the page. This cookie persists across skins and will set artwork=1 for browsedb pages.

In the case of nokia770, your browse artwork link is hardwired with artwork=1, and artwork=2 for the one by one. Going through browse artist leaves artwork undefined, and the cookie set while using another skin may affect the album sublevel.

To test, go into Default skin, browse albums, click on the image beside the sort by pulldown (looks like a window pane). The view will switch to gallery. Then you should see this gallery view in the nokia skin (at least on firefox, no idea if nokia opera does cookies)
-kdf