Can anyone else reproduce this? I don't see this issue on my
slimserver, although I am on the HEAD branch, not 6.5. I'm assuming
what you are talking about is Browse->Artwork, right?

#!/ben

After a little playing around this might be a bit more complicated
than I thought. I'm using Browse->Artist.

On the 770, when I browse to a particular artist I normally get a text
list of albums. This works fine whatever number of albums the artist
has.

Today I fired up the 770 skin in Firefox on the PC. When I use
Browse->Artist I get a row of thumbnail images of the album art. I
thought this was quite cool but it didn't display the image if the
artist only had one album.

When you said you can't see this It made me think of something. I went
back to the 770, loaded the default skin, selected Artists, clicked on
a particular artist and then changed from the list view to the gallery
view. Then if I go back to the 770 skin and use Browse->Artist I get
the thumbnail images just like on the PC and again it doesn't work if
the artist only has one album. If I change the setting in the default
skin back to list view, the 770 goes back to the list of albums again.
It's definitely repeatable.

Just in case it's relevant, the default skin does show the artwork
correctly if an artist only has one album.

I guess you're picking up a setting from the default skin somewhere.

Hope this helps.

Richard