I would like a way to customize your library by player.  I have a SLIMP3
in my son's room and a Squeezebox in the living room.  There are certain
tracks I don't want available to my son.

Ideally I would like to see some kind of list of every track in your
library and beside each item you would be a list of all of your players
with a check box beside each one (i.e. column #1 Track/Album/Playlist,
column #2 player1 checkbox, column #3 player2 check box and so on.)
You could then check or uncheck tracks, entire albums or playlists.)
Unchecked items would not show up in the libraries for the
corresponding player while checked items would.

I guess there would need to be a setup option as to whether new music
added would automatically have it's boxes checked or unchecked or, even
better, configured by player (i.e. new music or playlists added are
automatically available in player1 but not available in player2.)

--
jtfields