Very good suggestions all around.

- I'd also like a better UI. I'm using the default skin and it feels
clunky and unresponsive. It also lacks essential functionalities like
drag and drop. The UI should be as responsive, as intuitive and as
functional as iTunes or Windows Media Player. Now the question is: can
you have all that in a web interface? I doubt it. That's why I would
prefer a Windows client, instead of the Web interface. If iTunes
supported FLAC, I would use it to manage my playlists, tags... I just
heard about Moose and I think I'll give it a spin. I'll also give
ExBrowse3 a try. Maybe I'm wrong about the web interface. :)

- Improve FF/RW

- Full support for smart playlists. Erland did a great job with SQL
playlists, but its not as intuitive and user-friendly as Apple's smart
playlists. Also, the current dynamic playlists are hidden too far away
in the Squeezebox menu. They should be available in the "browse
playlist" menu, with all your other playlists. Also, like iTunes, the
star ratings should be available on the main screen, not hidden away.

Btw, are there already bug reports for these feature requests?

--
Nostromo