Congratulations to the Slim Devices team, and to Logitech as well. I
share the concern of many others about where the new ownership will
take the product line, and especially what will happen to its open and
cross-platform nature. An earlier favorite gadget of mine, Xircom's Rex
6000 micro-PDA, didn't survive when Intel bought Xircom, but a community
grew up to hack, support, and extend that proprietary source project.
Obviously this is different, because the Rex6K wasn't Intel's
motivation for buying Xircom (just like Logitech didn't acquire SD to
get the Slim cleaning cloths, or remotes).

So I'm taking a wait and see attitude, although this might push me to
get off my butt and buy that 3rd SB that I've been thinking about for
several months.......

--
aubuti