Phew...finally reached the end..30 pages and counting...could be the
mother of all threads!

As I sat here, listening to my 8-month old SD SB3, scrolling through 30
pages of comments on my Logitech MX laser mouse, and now typing on my
Logitech MX Keyboard (both of which I actually RECEIVED a rebate for,
btw - Kudos to Logitech), I thought, wow, I'm already there and don't
even know it!  I'm a Logitech / SD user!

I've been a customer and evangelist for 8 months now, and now I'll wait
and see how things turn out, but still be an evangelist for the
technology.  It plain works, and does now exactly what I wanted it to
do back 8 months ago.

Congratulations to the SD team, and best of luck in the future, I am
hopeful for greater things to come!

Bruce

--
bahnsah