DjTweed;155058 Wrote:
> Hi Jim,
> The problem I have with 'Clear & Re-scan' is that it somestimes doesn't
> clear everything.   Of course, I only find out after the 9 hours is
> over, and I see duplicates.
>
> It would be nice if Slimserver could separate the Clear and the Re-Scan
> into separate tasks, that's all.  This way I could confirm that there
> are ZERO songs, before I invest the time in the re-scan.
Are you using SlimServer 6.5?  A clear really should clear everything
in the database.  It's a pretty straightforward database task to empty
tables of all their contents.

You might try stopping/restarting SlimServer after (or maybe even
before a scan).  Maybe SlimServer has some data in memory that it
doesn't clear.

--
JJZolx

Jim