I'm trying to get my collection sorted but I have some strange things
going on in gallery view with soundtracks/compilations.  The majority
of my collection is in FLAC and the soundtracks and compilations all
have the BAND tag set to various artists.  I have the sort order set to
Artist, Year, Album and some albums end up in odd places.  For
instance:

Singles Soundtrack: I have four tracks: Would? (Alice In Chains),
Breath (Pearl Jam), State of Love and Trust (Pearl Jam), and Overblown
(Mudhoney).  I have made sure that all tracks have the BAND tag set
using MP3tag and for some reason this album always sorts to A (right in
from of another Alice In Chains album).  All tracks are FLAC.

White Man's Burden Soundtrack: I have only one track, Broken TV by
Bush.  This track is an mp3 with the old tag completely stripped off
and a new one added.  It ends up next to another Bush album in the
sort.

I have two more albums that end up in odd places, the rest end up under
V.

Clicking on the Various Artists under any album to see all VA albums
leaves out 9 of 23 albums from this view, and I've checked most if not
all to make sure the band tag is set and it is.

I'm running 6.5.0 on XP.  Any ideas?

--
4mula1