I have been running slimserver with softsqueeze for a couple of weeks
without issue. Last night, softsqueeze kept stopping , losing
connection to slimserver. Slimserver kept stopping shortly after it
started. I uninstalled and reinstalled slimserver. Now slimserver tries
to start and will not get running just sits in the "slimserver starting
mode"

This is very frustrating to say the least.

Stinkingpig can you walk us through your suggested steps. I got to the
Logon screen you mention but what do I do then ??

Also the old plugins you mention, where/how does one check and remove
these ??

I really appreciate any help.

--
Inniswhe