Hello,

Well, I recently had a corrupted windows partition, and so I had to
reinstall XP again, which means slimserver as well. However, now I have
a really really weird problem.

Basically, Slimserver cannot find all my music. When doing a search, it
seems to give up at some point, always different than before.

One search brings 220 albums, 2675 songs and 545 artists
Another brings 1 Album, 4 songs from 2 artists
then another time 143 albums, 1660 songs from 451 artists

My music collection is on another physical drive, which I know works
fine. JRiver Media Center and Itunes have no problems and find 8838
songs.

What is even more odd is this ??? When I change the location in the
server settings for where my music is kept, to a subfolder in the music
folder which only has 10 songs, it first found 284  songs and now it's
only finding 1 (My music is all in a folder called "Music", where each
artist has a subfolder.

It doesn't matter if I do a fresh scan (clearing library and then
searching) or search for new and changed music

I am using:
SlimServer Version: 6.5.0 - 9916 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Server IP address: 127.0.0.1
Perl Version: 5.8.7 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

I have tried many latter versions, the last from the 16th Nov and all
have the same problem.

Has anyone else seen this?

--
Justme