One small error in this article is the statement "...any sonic
compromises resulting from the use of my WiFi network to transmit audio
data around the home were minimal".  It should state that any sonic
compromises using WiFi are non-existent.  Digital is digital regardless
of whether you're hardwired or wireless.  Unless this reviewer is
experiencing dropouts from an especially bad connection, I don't know
how he could qualify any connection-related sonic compromise at all.
Of course I've never tried one of those uber-expensive Monster Ethernet
cables.  Maybe it actually does help. :-)

--
Gildahl