jpj, I've owned a SqueezeBox since the week before Christmas, and am
thrilled with it.  When you say the N800 makes for a great SB
controller, do you mean it can be used as a remote control for the
SqueezeBox (2 remotes would be more useful than 1, I admit), or because
it allows you to access the SqueezeNetwork website via Opera on the
N800, such as for rearranging favorite radio stations, or to paste urls
from the N800 radio app into the favorites page?

Also, what's your primary use of the N800, if you don't mind my asking?

--
NauticusLX