NauticusLX;170346 Wrote:
> Slimpy, give me your phone number.  I’d like to call you to wake you in
> the middle of the night.   That is, unless you think that would be
> annoying.
If you call me everytime my local slimserver goes down at night I would
really appreciate it.
However if you call me for no reason at all I will sue you. And don't
expect me to pick up the phone. A ringing phone or door bell is only a
minor disturbance and happens quite frequently. Maybe I should think
about sueing my phone company for that.
Oh, and make sure you get the time zone right when you call. ;-)

-s.

--
slimpy