bodajmac;172869 Wrote:
> i'm currently in discussion with slim devices (logitech?) support and
> i'm waiting for further suggestions after establishing that neither my
> antivirus nor firewall settings were behind the problem.

Please don't tell me this is the beginning of sh1t support from
Logitech.  How the hell can they even begin to ascribe something that
is repeatable on different songs to antivirus and firewall issues?  I
hate having to deal with support when their first instinct is to assume
you are a nincompoop and then go on to show you just how little they
know by forcing you to eliminate what you already know isn't even in
contention.

--
egd

Linux and loving IT!